Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Is this my last post? Does anyone still read this?

I can't believe that next week I will be back in Illinois! I am wrapping projects and paperwork up hear and getting ready to leave next Wednesday. I fly out of here at 8pm Wednesday night and arrive in HI at 2:30 in the morning Wednesday. (Time travel thanks to the IDL) I then have a 20 hour layover to see HI and drink bloody marys. Then off to LA, Chicago, then Champaign. I arrive in Champaign at 6pm Thursday!

This past weekend I went to Eneco on last time and thought that I would include post a few pictures. Robyee, Courtney, and I had a shell carved in the shape of their yacht logo made for Ted and Karen as a thank you for being our island parents. Forest (barely viable in the back of the picture) is the artist and also a wonderful friend here on island.

Karen brought along a bouy for us to paint as apart of the coral reef protection project. I was the "coral master" in charge of painting all coral. I think I have found my life's calling!

I will see you soon! - K

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Katie,
Do you still check this? I need your email address please. You can send it to me at brandyabaker@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Brandy

Libby said...

hey katers! I'm visiting your page! xoxoxox